ij.start.Canón is a URL path that will lead you to download the setup of Canón printer drivers. Also, this site is the official website of Canón specially built to solve the customers' problems regarding the installation of the drivers of Canón printers on their devices. Also, one can learn to print and take a scan and make full use of their Canón printer when he follows the path related to the ij start Canón setup. Ij means inkjet printers, i.e., printers that print using the link present in liquid form in the cartridge of your printer.
Ij.Start.Canón || Ij Start Canón Setup || Ij Start Canón
Generally, Canón provides two types of printers which are laserjet and inkjet. Both are expert types in their workspace and efficiency. But most of the people residing at their homes and need a printer for a small scale of work. So inkjet printers are the best suitable printers for them. And they must buy the inkjet printer, especially the Canón inkjet printer, as it is productive and user friendly with low cost and low problems faced. So buy the Canón printer now and follow the instructions to download, install and make a printout using the procedure given below.
How to set up the WiFi of ij.start.Canón Pixma TS3300 printer directly with Windows 10 device?
Following is the process to set up the WiFi of Canón Pixma TS3300 printer directly with Windows 10 device;
Step 1:- Download the driver of the Canón TS3300 printer for Windows 10:
Follow the steps below;
- To download the driver open the browser of your Windows 10 device.
- Then, in the browser's search tab, type ij.start.Canón.
- And then search for it.
- Now the official page will open.
- There you will see the Setup option; click on it.
- Then the next page will be to select the model number or the serial number of your printer.
- Select the model number or serial number and click on the Go option.
- You will have to select the device for which you want to download the driver.
- That is, choose your device, Windows 10.
- And then click on the Download option.
- Then downloading of setup will begin.
- That's it, and you will see the downloaded setup in the downloads folder.
Step 2:-Turn on the WiFi of the ij.start.Canón printer and connect the printer to Windows 10:
Follow the steps below;
- First of all, turn on your CanónTS3300 printer.
- Press and hold the printer's power button till the green light blinks.
- When the printer's green light blinks, it means the printer is ON.
- Then press and hold the wireless or WiFi button of the printer for about 15 seconds.
- Then on the LCD screen of the printer, you will notice the WiFi range.
- Here your printer WiFi is On and ready to connect to the Windows 10 device driver.
- Now go to the setup and double click on it.
- Then run the setup.
- Then Agree with the Agreement and terms.
- And then click on the Install option.
- Then click on the Start setup option.
- Then click on the Next option.
- The whole process may take some time.
- Now read the license and Agreement.
- After reading it, click on the Agree option.
- Select the WiFi connection and then click on the Next option on the next page.
- Again click on the Next option.
- Again go for the Next option.
- Now press and hold the WiFi button on the printer that we have already done.
- And then click on the Next option.
- Here you can see it is connected.
- Now click on the Next option.
- Wait for the drivers to install.
- Now you are ready to print page will open.
- There go for the Next option.
- And then go for a test print for taking a test printout from your printer.
- That's it, and the CanónTS3300 printer is connected wirelessly to Windows 10 device.
How to set up the ij.start.Canón TS3300 printer scanning and take a printing review?
Follow the process below to set up the Canón TS3300 printer scanning and the printing review;
- After completing the connection, click on the Next option.
- Then additional settings will appear.
- You have to click on the Continue Online option on the next page.
- Now it will take you to the Canón
- Now go back.
- That's it.
- Now you will be on your Windows 10 desktop.
- From the desktop, click on the Start option.
- In the start menu, you will see the ij scan utilities.
- Click on it to open.
- Now you will see various options of scanning that as Scan document, photo, etc.
- Now click on the document option.
- And it will open the scanner.
- Now place the document or page you want to scan into your TS3300 printer.
- And wait for the scanning to be done.
- Once the scanning is over, you can click on the Exit option.
- Now the scanned page will be shown on your Windows 10 screen.
- Then click on the Print option.
- The document will print from your printer TS3300.
How to set up the USB setup of ij.start.Canón TS3300 printer with Windows 10 device?
Following is the process to connect the Canón TS3300 printer to Windows 10 device using a USB cable;
- The first step is to turn on the printer.
- Then press and hold the power button till the green light blinks.
- Then you should have the connecting cable.
- One end of the cable should be round, and another end should be like a USB.
- Now insert the round end into the printer slot.
- And another end of USB to the Windows 10 device.
- Now go to the display or desktop of the Windows 10device.
- From the desktop, go to the settings of the device.
- In settings, open the Printers and scanners option.
- In settings, you will see the Devices option; click on it.
- Then go for printers and scanners.
- There you will see the Add printer or scanners option.
- Click on it.
- On the next screen, you will see the CanónTS3300 series printer.
- Or the multifunctional printer.
- Click on any one of those printers.
- And then click on the Add device option.
- Now loading of the printer will begin.
- Once the downloading is finished, you can see the device in the added list.
- Now click on the added printer and click on the Manage option.
- On the next page, click on the print a Test page option.
- Then the printing process will begin.
How to scan after a test print using a USB connection with a Windows 10 device?
Following is the process to scan from ij.start.Canón TS3300 printer using USB connection;
- After a test print, we will see the scanning process.
- Now on the Manage your device page, you will see the down arrow after the name of your printer.
- Click on it for more options.
- There you will see the Scanner option for Canón
- Click on it.
- And below that, click on the Open scanner option.
- Then the next page will open.
- Now the scanner will open.
- Then place a page or document you want to scan into the printer scanner part at the top.
- The page you want to scan should be facing downward.
- And now close the top cover of the printer.
- Now click on the Scan option.
- Scanning will begin immediately.
- Once the scanning is done, click on the Blue button on the top.
- Then select the option from the list of options.
- And then, the scanned page will open.
- Then click on the print option to give the print.
- That's it, ij.start.CanónTS3300 printer connections using USB with Windows 20 device is successful.